Monday, May 06, 2002

...so I ended up at the zoo after a hot shower helped my ear clear a tad.......however, I am no better right NOW than I was this morning when I posted, so I guess I'll check in with the doc tomorrow.

I am VERY annoyed by fellow parents. We got a letter home stating that we were to bring NO extra money, and to not purchase any souveneirs or other things (food/drink/ice cream/snack) for your children, as we would be all getting a choice of souveneirs upon our return home. I, along with probably 10% of the parents followed that rule. I am just appalled at the amount of people disregarding that request and getting stuff for their children, and also holding up the group at various times cuz people were buying things at different stations. That's just me though. I was also *loving* the fact that when children asked for something, and were told no, somehow ended up with said thing.

Our teacher had snack and drink for the ride home, but never passed it out.....I guess he was thinking that everyone broke the rules and didn't need snack or drink, but I should have spoke up and asked about the shopping bag full of Doritos that I carried onto the bus and were not distributed, but Steffi fell asleep and there was no need for me to be inquisitive.

But......the whole situation is STILL pissing me off, LOL.......as you can tell......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home