Tuesday, September 03, 2002

I sent a cute little huggy e-card to my mom saying how we were thinking of her today.....she sent one back.....made me tear up :-( ::sigh::

On a happy note, just got a call from my SIL to announce that the IVF worked this time around. Her numbers are increasing and she has gotten further than she did during the last round. My 8.5 yr. old nephew, who has been BUGGING them for 6 years to have a sibling is more excited than her, I think. I pray that they will not be let down.

Just got the backpacks ready to go, and all the showers done, clothes are laid out.......but it still doesn't feel like school is starting tomorrow......

We also got a call tonight, saying that Johnny won an American Flag and pole and bracket from the Chamber of Commerce. I TOTALLY forgot that the kids had put entries in at the bank. We use this bank for the PTA, Brownies and Cub Scouts, and I was there one day, and had to go in, and not through the drive thru. I NEVER go inside the bank. The kids then started filling out coupons and I reprimanded them for walking away. They explained what the coupons were for, and I agreed that they could stay ONLY at that table and when they were done to come back over to me, which they did. And, here tonight we get the winning call :-) He was SO happy, and so am I, as I now have a pole, bracket, AND a fullsize American Flag!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home