Friday, August 30, 2002

Friday Five

1. What's your favorite piece of clothing that you currently own?
I would say a pair of denim cutoff shorts that I found on sale last summer for like $5. They're really soft denim, and the edges are really frayed, and they fit JUST right.

2. What piece of clothing do you most want to acquire?
I saw some really cute peasant blouses today, but I was on a mission to get a dress and strappy sandals, which I accomplished.

3. What piece of clothing can you not bring yourself to get rid of? Why?
I have it on right now, as a matter of fact..... It is a terrycloth, turquoise, one piece jumper thingy that is just so comfortable on summer nights.. I got it probably 12 years ago, LOL. I also have a hard time throwing out any of my dance outfits from college.....that still fit, but I just don't use them anymore.

4. What piece of clothing do you look your best in?
I would have to say my stretch scoop neck t-shirt, my denim cutoffs, and backless sneakers

5. What has been your biggest fashion accident?
Wearing black lycra *jeans* in high school, LMAO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home