Friday, September 06, 2002

Friday Five

1. What is your biggest pet peeve? Why?
Flaky people who don't follow through on things they say they will do...constantly. I just get annoyed when I am relying on someone to do something in order for me to do something, and they are late or don't do it, and my work just gets doubled, when I could have done it all from the beginning anyway.....

2. What irritating habits do you have?
(1) I tend to act like a know-it-all and will fight for my case, and uh, sometimes......I'm wrong, LOL
(2) My husband gets irritated by my morning routine, which seems to be a habit now, of getting coffee and coming on to the computer to read various newssites, message boards and emails.

3. Have you tried to change the irritating habits or just let them be?
(1) I try to be more aware of it
(2) Just letting this one be, hehe

4. What grosses you out more than anything else? Why?
People talking while brushing their teeth......it makes me gag......don't know why, just does.

5. What one thing can you never see yourself doing that other people do?
Getting my genitals or tongue pierced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home