Wednesday, April 03, 2002

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know......I haven't posted.....sorry. Between the Spring weather really kicking in and our upcoming trip to Philadelphia, I've been busy OFF the computer. Plus, the kids are home on break and they are playing their new ScoobyDoo CDRom that John and I got them for Easter. I can't wait to see Amy and meet her boys. Johnny has finished all his projects that are due next week, my horseback riding starts on Monday again, baseball practice starts tonight......yup Spring is HERE!!

Our tax refunds came in and John is officially going crazy with home projects. Hopefully our driveway will be paved within the month and there is other major projects he wants to undertake. He is even thinking of NOT moving, which is sorta cool, since that could be a PITA, but making the sunporch downstairs a permanent structure and building a second floor over that which could add one or two bedrooms and another bath...Interesting.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home