Wednesday, March 20, 2002

OMG...what a cool meme.....I totally can get into this one. I found it when I was surfing through my referrals ...

Welcome LaDonna!!!

EIGHT FROM THE EIGHTIES


1) Can you drive 55?
When I am in a 30 speed zone, LOL

2) Do you blister in the sun?
No, but about a week after I do.

3) Are you pretty in pink?
No, I am definitely an earth tones gal.

4) Who's your obsession?
I 'd have to say Bono......definitely......

5) Were you born in a small town?
Nope, born in middle class suburbia

6) Do you love rock-n-roll?
Yes

7) Dear God, I hope you get this letter and, I pray...
that my dad is hanging out with you and that I can be the best mother, daughter and wife that I can be.

8) You just got paid. It's Friday night. What are you going to do?
Hitting Dairy Queen and getting a huge chocolatey mess!! I like LaDonna's answer though of having my party time in the Eighties!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home