Wednesday, March 06, 2002

Not sure if I ever posted this or not, but 5 people from my town were killed on 9/11. They have done a lot of things for them in my town, and it keeps on going. That is wonderful. I read an interview with one of the widows today whose son is 7 months. It was SO heartwrenching. Tears were STREAMING down my face. The man that was killed was abandoned by his father before he was one. His mom remarried, and the new man adopted him, but when he met his wife, they KNEW they wanted children. He wanted to be the best father, and give his son something he didn't have all his life.....a dad. So, needless to say, his son is now living a one parent life.

Their neighbor, was another one of the five killed. Just heart-wrenching.....still......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home