Sunday, March 24, 2002

EIGHT FROM THE EIGHTIES

1) You might as well face it, you're addicted to...
the computer!!!!!

2) All I really need to do is find myself a brand new...
mattress.....ours in now 10.5 years old. We actually want a whole new bedroom.

3) Who's the wind beneath your wings?
After seeing this past year.......my parents

4) Who gives love a bad name?
Stephen.....my West Point Cadet who knew how to fuck with my mind...and my heart.

5) Are you too shy?
Nope, sometimes a little too loud, however :-)

6) Do you work hard for the money?
Nope.....LOL...I have become quite *lazy* in the past 5 years.

7) There's something strange in your neighborhood. Who you gonna call?
First, I'd start with Denise, then Michelle...then Angela...Daun, if I haven't found out what the deal is......I have lots of options here.

8) Why do I find it hard to write the next line?
I don't want to hurt your feeling, HA.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home