Wednesday, March 27, 2002

So.....when is THE day to start Spring Cleaning.....and what does it entail that is any different from regular cleaning?? The only thing I can think of is washing the mini blinds outside, cuz when I wash them in the tub, it's a big huge mess. I think I did that once many years ago in our old house.

I guess cleaning the windows, since I can take them out fully and not worry about the cold coming in. What gets me is NO MATTER WHEN I clean the windows, it rains for days on end afterwards and they get all spotty on the outside again. I'm thinking that I am going to repaint all the molding in the upstairs hallway and bedrooms this year. It's been 5.5 years since we moved in and it's just time. I would like to touch up the kids rooms, but I am afraid that we are never gonna get it just right. You see, the developers never primed the walls when they slapped up these houses in 1968 and the paint peels very easily from the wall for no reason. My neighbors and I all have the same problem. One of them fixed that by resheetrocking THEIR WHOLE HOUSE. I am SO not up for that option. Too dusty and messy. I'd rather wait until we move and let someone else do that.

Hmmm.....other than that.....what else??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home