Monday, December 03, 2001

Well, my mom says my dad doesn't read anything anymore, and I said, well you never know, given the content of this letter. Then she said....."then I'd have to read to him" and I laughed and said "good luck getting through it" but you know.....a LOT of the stuff that is in there pertains to both of them. He continues to go down hill, so I have to decide whether or not I should get there at 1:30 today, or 9am tomorrow. Now, am I the one being selfish?? Steffi has to sing at the Town Tree Lighting tonight, or else I would go then.

Upon our priest's request, will be going to a funeral home next Tuesday, just to get familiar with procedures, papers, etc...that we will be dealing with all to soon, and with the holidays approaching, we need to be prepared for when decisions will be made. My mom urged my brother to go buy a suit. He could at least own one, for WHATEVER reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home