Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Hello there......

What have I been up to?

Baseball, softball and baseball. Luckily the last two days have gotten rained out, but we have non stop activities here.

John is playing in the Major division for the better 10-12 yr olds this year and they seem to be more competitive and serious than the Minors for 9-12 yr olds. We're proud of him moving up, but didn't realize we would eat, sleep and drink baseball from now until June for him, LOL

Steffi is playing her first year of softball and seems to be enjoying that as well. I just hope she doesn't get hurt or frustrated because some of these girls can HIT the ball and if she's afraid, she's gonna get hurt.

Tommy is pluggin along in the Instructional division this year. He got cracked in the face the other night when he thought the ball was coming into his glove and not his glasses. Luckily glasses were okay, no blood and there was just a little mark from where the ball smacked the glasses into his cheek bone. He's also lost 4 teeth in the last month, so it's adorable watching him talk and eat.

I've been also happily working with the PTA in choosing my replacement!!! WOOHOO. I sent out a plea about a month ago and 3 people have come forward to replace me in the Treasurer's position.

I have also been busy, trying to be crafty and construct a den flag for our Webelos den. I think we got it all under control and I just need a glue gun night now. The boys are all going camping next weekend with their dads and should have a lot of fun.

I have the horrible task of getting the kids drawers changed out with the seasons and new sizes, so I'm sure I'll be buried by the end of next week with getting rid of all these decent clothes. I think I will just save myself headaches and throw them in trash bags and donate them to a clothing bin in one of the parking lots around here.

I think that's it for now.......how's that for an entry? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home