Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Tiptoeing in......

So......HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I hope all is well in your world.....back to the normal daily grind.

Today is actually a special day in this household. My oldest baby is 10!!! Ten freakin' years old!! How the heck did that happen??

It's so great to see what a great kid he's become. Yes, he has his moments, but the good outshines the bad. Little things I've been finding around here proves that to me all the time.

For instance, I found a to do list that he made up for Christmas day. He put himself opening presents last and the very last thing he had on there was "Take a moment of silence to remember Jesus"

Little things like that...

Nothing much else going on here, except for basketball, dance, Cub scouts, Brownies, baseball signups, PTA, etc..etc... LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home