Saturday, December 06, 2003

Oh my goodness......I WASTED the day away. My friend called me (around 11:30am)and asked me to help her with a logic problem that was due by midnight tonight (for her college math class)

So.......after figuring it all out, and having one teeny piece of information throw off my whole solution, I did it again, and again and again, and at 3pm the family was wondering when lunch was.

I threw out some morsels and went back to the problem, and SOLVED it, at like 6pm.

Then, I get the PTA bank statement in the mail, and I get all sorts of pissed off as the president took a check from me to get ink, and I see a check made out to her for $300. All is fine, but she's really sneaky sometimes and it pissed me off.

I then went to fix my lights outside, and see that somehow a light got pushed up a few inches and crammed between the gutter and the eave (I guess it's the eaves, LOL) Don't know how the hell that happened, but I got pissed off, got the ladder out, in the snow, and took that strand of lights down. When I got them down, I notice a perfect leaf is stuck in the base of another light. How the hell did those two things happen?? I have to take the strand in tomorrow and go through it light by light.

I then took more lights out to test them and ran across all sorts of problems.

THEN.....it was 7:15 and my family wanted dinner. How dare they?? LOL I planned on some sort of pasta, which was not going over well with my husband, so he got up and made some kind of red sauce, which was actually quite good and we came down to watch Santa Claus is Comin' to Town together.

I did not clean my house, I did not decorate my house, I did not make cookies, I did not give my family much attention today.

YIKES

I guess every once in a while, that's okay, but I better get my act together tomorrow. It's gonna be hard though if the kids are playing outside and John's at the Giant game...... I just may want to veg, LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home