Thursday, July 10, 2003

Right before dinner tonight, Tommy went from being a cute little energetic boy to a slug in a matter of 5 minutes, which is REALLY unusual for him... During dinner, he ate his broccoli, a spoonful of mini garlic shells, and a piece of chicken and said he really didn't feel good. After dinner, he came downstairs with glassy eyes, red cheeks and a fever :-(

I hope it's a quick bug that will be gone by tomorrow morning......

Hey, has anyone tried Turkey Hill's Peanut Butter Ripple Ice Cream Sandwiches......Mmmmm

Okay.....I also got the "menu" for Sunday planned out. I was going to go for something with more flare, but then I decided not to, LOL. With the boys, I only do cake and dessert anymore, since their birthdays are right after Christmas and my FILs birthday, and those are usually big shindigs, so I feel like I should only do cake and dessert for Steffi too, but it's more enjoyable to have 25 people over outside in the summer.

Hamburgers
Hot Dogs
Rolls

Strawberry & Chicken Salad

Perfect Potato Salad

Corn on the Cob

Soda
Beer
Ice Tea/Lemonade

Chips/Dip
Veggie Platter

Friendly's Watermelon Roll
Strawberry/Rhubarb dessert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home