Monday, July 07, 2003

So I've been researching and browsing online for a keyboard for Steffi. My sister told me about a cool one that has 100 songs and lessons programmed into them. With buying an adapter and other accesories, it will run about $200.....a little more than I wanted to spend. There is no problem getting her a basic keyboard either.

I ran up to WalMart tonight to get a rollaway under bed storage thing for Steffi's Barbies because they've outgrown the other 4 smaller containers they are in. I think she has maxed out on Barbies. Wouldn't you know they have 4 freakin' lids and NO bottoms, grrrrrrrr. I decided to check out the keyboards they have there, and I don't even know if what I am looking at is gonna be too big for her anyway. The keyboards (that are gonna run me about $200) came in a HUGE box, while the other ones looked more manageable. I would imagine if I got her the larger one, we'd need the stand too....she's not gonna be able to lay that on her bed and play...... Looks like I have more researching, browsing and shopping to do.

Speaking of dinner, John's coworkers asked him to go over the border to NY and purchase $190 worth of PowerBall tickets. Uh......they didn't check to see that NY was actually a participating state, LOL.....and he wasn't about to drive to CT or PA. On his way home, he stopped for dinner. I told him I wanted a chicken and eggplant parm sandwich. Meaning, breaded chicken cutlets, breaded eggplant, sauce, mozzarella cheese on a roll. Somehow, he came home with a grilled chicken, breaded eggplant, roasted red peppers and provolone sandwich....... I was bummed to say the least..... He said he ordered the right thing.....I believe him as my sandwich concoction is not on the menu and I always have to REALLY specify what I want.

Looks like we'll hit BJs and BestBuy tomorrow so I can scope more keyboards out in person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home