Monday, February 04, 2002

Oh boy.....do I feel SORRY for my children. They had to go to school today as I lounge and slowly mosey around doing my things. We had an unbelievable time yesterday, and I didn't even remember shutting off my alarm at 7am. I finally got out of bed at 8, and miraculously got the children all ready for school and out the door on time.

We always enjoy going over to John's uncle's house. You see he is a multimillionaire that lives in an outstanding palace complete with squash courts, 3 jacuzzi's, an elevator, arcade room, wrestling room.....etc...etc....and his latest additions. Built into a cliffside is a 1/2 court basketball court and a paddle ball court, which is mini tennis. He said the court is 1/3 of a regular tennis court. After 4 hours of entertaining ourselves 50 different ways, we settled in to watch an AWESOME game and gorge ourselves silly.

I really wanted to take pictures of his house so that you could get a feel of what we did, but I think that would be a bit tacky. I know we had pics of the house in development, but who knows where they are now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home