Monday, January 28, 2002

What a beautiful spring like weekend we enjoyed.......

I decided that I wanted to go for a Sunday drive, so we went up to High Point State Park. The weather was beautiful, the view was clear, but MAN, was it breezy. Unfortunately, the monument was closed......after all it is the middle of winter... We started to walk a trail, but the boys had to pee, and there were a lot of people up there, actually, so we decided to go home and grill burgers for dinner. I took pictures that I'll post here when they are developed.

I'm playing Bunco tonight. Wednesday, we hit the city to see Phantom of the Opera, and go to dinner somewhere. I have the CD, and various snow globes and other collectibles from this show, so I know what to expect. We even had them sing All I Ask of You during our church ceremony and the whole place cried, LOL. The cantor and the organist sung it so beautifully. I'm sure I'll be BAWLING during the show, hehe.

I have a major rant about our Brownie leader, but I am trying to take the high road and sweep my nastiness under the rug, but if you are lucky, I'll post about it sometime this week, LOL.

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home