Sunday, January 06, 2002

Yes.....things definitely can hit you out of the blue.....

I thought I'd been handling my father's death somewhat well, but when one sits in their dark bedroom for the first 1/2 hour of a party one is hosting, bawling her eyes out, then I'd have to say that I still need time to get through this. I also almost started crying during the cake ceremony. Dad always shovelled tortillas and salsa in his mouth, until you were practically throwing them away, and ALWAYS had seconds on the ice cream cake...... There was no one having seconds today.

My mom and I did, however, "talk shop" though. When my dad was here, SOMEONE always brought computers into the conversation. My mom and I looked at QVC, QVC.com and Dell computer's site to see what system she is going to be getting soon to replace the laptop that my mom needs to turn back over to the government (dad's work)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home