Wednesday, January 02, 2002

So, I think I have successfully assimilated into the real world again today. I thought it was just me who was out of sorts, given the recent happenings in my life, but EVERY one I talked to was happy to see 1/2/02 come and have normalcy come back to them. My house is back in order, just in time for more guests to come over this weekend for my son's 8th birthday. Oh, wait, I blogged about that already, LOL.

One thing I do have to do is get back on track with grocery shopping and stop all these quick runs to the store. :-)

I've been spending a bit of time playing Game Cube with the kids, it's bonding time with them, yeah, that's the ticket, LOL. I also got tickets to see Phantom of the Opera at the end of the month, and my husband is actually going to go see it with me. WOOHOO I guess it's because I have the cd and we used one of the songs from there for our wedding. I am looking forward to dinner afterwards out in the city as well.

Now that the house is all sorted out again, I need to spend time in the kids' rooms and really weed out the toys. But, first things first...I just remembered I have to return/exchange gifts tomorrow......oh, well.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home