Sunday, August 12, 2001

Pshew...I'm done.....tailing off of Lala

I see: The Simpsons on the big screen tv, on my right
I need: to put my kids to bed soon
I find: playing new video games with my children very entertaining
I want: a huge ice cream sundae
I have: a wonderful family that could not want for more
I wish: that I could live closer to some of you gals
I love: making great friendships in real life
I hate: when I lose touch with someone
I miss: hanging out as a twenty year old
I fear: my father's illness
I feel: bored
I hear: John and the kids playing DonkeyKong 64
I smell: Blackberry Pie candle and popcorn
I crave: cheddar cheese on Triscuits
I search: for Johnny's Pokemon Gold game
I wonder: how my father really feels about being sick
I regret: not doing more with my dance background

When was the last time you:
Smiled: Now
Laughed: A few seconds ago
Cried: Saturday
Bought something? Today, got ingredients for a homemade pizza
Danced: Friday
Were sarcastic: today
Kissed someone: today
Talked to an ex: Hmmm......3 years ago
Watched your favorite movie: A few months ago.
Had a nightmare: a month or so ago

Last book you read: A Painted House
Last movie you saw: Vertical Limit
Last song you heard: Your not the Boss of Me (Malcolm in the Middle)
Last thing you had to drink: Water
Last time you showered: this morning
Last thing you ate: shrimp cocktail and homemade pizza topped with shrimp

Smoke: in late June
Do drugs: before I got married
Have sex: yes
Sleep with stuffed animals: nope
Live in the moment: yeah.....
Had a dream that keeps coming back: I used to have one when I was preteen/teenage about a fire by my grandmother's
Play an instrument: I can play one handed piano/organ/keyboard
Believe there is life on other planets: I don't know...human, plant.....what?
Remember your first love? Yeah
Still love him? Oh, yes :-(
Read the newspaper? on Wednesdays and Sundays
Have any gay or lesbian friends? Yes
Believe in miracles: Yes
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever? Yes
Consider yourself tolerant of others: Sometimes, if they are not annoying, LOL
Consider love a mistake? no
Like the taste of alcohol: it depends, SoCo, Rum, Amaretto.....yes Gin, Brandy, Whiskey.....no
Have a favorite candy? root beer barrels
Believe in astrology? not sure
Believe in God: yes
Believe in magic: like David Blaine stuff, yes
Pray: Yes.
Go to church: yes
Have any pets: A cockatiel named Smoky
Talk to strangers who IM you: nope
Wear hats: nope
Have any piercings? Ears, twice on the left, one on the right, although I only wear one pair.
Have any tattoos: nope
Hate yourself? no
Have an obsession: maybe I'm power hungry.....
Have a secret crush? sure
Collect anything? plates and waterglobes
Have a best friend: yep
Wish on stars? once
Like your handwriting: Yes.
Have any bad habits: who does't
Care about looks? on most days
Believe in witches? yes
Believe in Satan: yes
Believe in ghosts: Yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home