Sunday, August 12, 2001

Forgot to update about my dad......YES.....he was able to start treatment on Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday, he just had to have blood draws, and he repeats that this week coming up. He said *If there are such things as side effects, I'm not feeling any of them*. He was told he'd be tired after Day 2, and he claimed to me he wasn't, but my mom said he was. He looked tired this morning when I dropped my daughter off there, but my dad has always been on the lazy side of life, if given the chance. I guess I take after him that way, LOL, amongst others. He is still feeling good, basically, so again, reality still hasn't sunk in, although, while driving home from their house today, I was wondering where the after funeral gathering would be, since I live 30 minutes from my mom, I doubt it'd be here, my mom's house is too small.......would it be grandma's? or do we rent somewhere? a hall? a restaurant?

How quickly is he gonna go down when the time comes? or is it a slow decline?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home