Sunday, August 05, 2001

OMG......we just had the most awesomest kick-ass lunch. As I headed out to the store this morning, I saw that sausage was on sale. Lightbulb moment.....we have a new harvest of peppers that need to be used, so along with the stuff I went out for, I picked up a Vidalia onion, and rolls. John grilled the onions, peppers and sausage and we just feasted. Mmmmm.....

After I went to the store, I headed up to the high school parking lot to see how Steffi has progressed with her bike riding. I was very impressed. I think she is there, now that we adjusted the seat a bit. While John had the kids up there, the Jacksonville State University Marching Band was just finishing up a field practice. Why they were there, I don't know, but I do know that I would have loved to see their routine... :-( John even enjoyed it. The kids said they were loud. .....back to the bike..... She was doing great, still has trouble stopping without jumping off the bike everytime, but now that the seat is adjusted she can push herself off. Now maybe we can go bike riding as a family soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home