Wednesday, August 01, 2001

Why...why...why.....must I always have a day from hell each school year, LOL. Two years ago it was Wednesdays, last year it was Tuesdays, this year it'll be Wednesday again......

4:00 bus arrives home...dress kids for soccer practice, gather CCD materials and
4:20 leave for CCD
4:30 - 5:30 CCD (which I think I will also be babysitting for the teacher's children, so I must stay there)
(Steffi's soccer practice starts at 5, but....)
20 minute drive to soccer field (eat sandwiches, I guess.......)
5:50 - 6:30 Steffi's practice
(John's practice starts at 6:30, 10 minutes away, will have to figure that he's gonna be late as well, LOL)
6:30 - 8 John's practice

And Tommy gets dragged around from 4:20-8 in the car
:-(

At least I don't have to pick them up at school as well. The roughest stuff for me will be keeping the kids happy and occupied after CCD. I think Steffi's dancing school, which she's not even attending anymore, was the reason I switched from Tuesday CCD to Wednesday. But, to switch CCD back to Tuesday, would mean, that the children would not be in the classes with the friends that we all switched to Wednesdays, LOL.

Plus the soccer portion of the hell day ends around Halloween, so for 6 weeks, I think I can go crazy.......until basketball......then baseball........... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home