Sunday, July 29, 2001

I don't know if my kids are just doing something to please their father, or if they truly enjoy something..... The thing in question is eating Sushi...... After the game tonight, we went to a Sushi Bar. I can handle the crab roll. It is a crab leg, minus the shell, with some cucumber, wrapped in seaweed, rice and sesame seeds......no biggie. However, my kids like the tuna roll. Just the thought of raw fish skeeves me out. Johnny seemed not to enjoy the crab roll.....which confuses me, (but whateva!! LOL) Stephanie on the other hand had NO problem with anything given to her. Tako (raw octupus that is laid on a wadful of rice, not like calamari, LOL you can find a lot of the pics here), Crab, Tuna (a big old slab of raw meat on rice, no roll). John did not eat the Tuna ala carte and chewed on the octupus for 5-7 minutes before taking it out of his mouth to chew in smaller pieces. He was okay with the crab on rice. My husband ate White Fish, Tuna, smoked eel, octupus, shrimp.....and I think that's all. My stomach is now starting to flip on me.....hope you read this entry without puking, LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home