Sunday, August 26, 2001

Added, revised, deleted my list of reads.

We spent the weekend partying, had a great time, drank just enough, ate a good amount, slept just enough. Actually, I attended my first beefsteak. It is a dinner where they serve little slabs of meat on pieces of Italian/French bread. What IS the difference between those two anyway.....LOL The steak was coated with just enough fat/seasoning that soaked into the bread and it was just so yummy. Everyone there was licking their fingers, so if you came in late, you did NOT get a handshake from me, LOL

I spent the night on the dance floor with my neighbor, her friend and her sister. It was a small party, but WE had a good time.

Today, after John woke up at 5:30 am to go golfing, we spent the day with our friends, and the families of the men he was golfing with. He is some kind of beverage distributor, and bought home the $700 blender to make real authentic drinks. We sampled the strawberry and mango margaritas (not mixed), banana coladas, and the strawberry daquiri as we watched the kids in the big pool from inside the jacuzzi. The only thing that stunk was while Tommy was playing GameBoy Advance and minding his own business, he was stung by a bee on the back of his ear :-( It swelled up a bit, but all is well. We were not sure he'd be okay, as my husband is allergic to bee stings, and this was Tommy's first experience. As soon as we got home, Steffi pulled her tooth out, as it was bleeding when she bit into a watermelon slice.

That's it for now......another busy week coming up, and then school starts next Wednesday. I wonder if my life is gonna get quieter, or keep building up like this?? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home