Thursday, August 23, 2001

Well, I only have two kids until tomorrow night. Johnny is staying the night with his grandparents before school starts just cuz they love him!!

I got into a way deep conversation with one of my friends, IRL, and we have the SAME exact background when it comes to men, and how our lives were formed and took shape, and where we are now. We are both kinda relieved that we are so much alike, and not that we are saying what we did in the past was totally right, but it seems that we got from point A to point B the same way, and we seem to be quite fine right now. Sorta neat.....

I keep putting off major tasks around here, because the kids will be in school, 2 weeks from yesterday. Getting some more fun time in with them, knowing that I can catch up like ::snap:: that with mundane activities around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home