Sunday, May 20, 2001

Man.....I'm sorta LOL, but am also annoyed. Last night we had a Tiger Cub meeting, and B was there. (It got moved from B's house)

So, I kept Johnny within earshot last night, and probably was hovering too much, but I'm glad I did. B came to me on 3 different occasions to try and get my son in trouble. Which didn't happen, LOL.

First thing, we get there and B starts on this speech of how we're not gonna fight, he's gonna stay away from John and blah..blah...blah...etc..... His mom grabbed him and said something to him. He came back and was quiet. John ignored him.

Then, John is on the couch playing some kind of mind-puzzle game. One of those things that look so simple, but teases the heck out of your mind. Anyway, he was getting frustrated and mutters something about it being stupid, VERY quiet and right next to me, so I heard EXACTLY what he said. B comes over, from 2 people away to tell me that John is saying bad things.......I don't think so.

Later, they are playing charades and B comes to tell me that John just said he was gonna f' himself. Now, my son's *bad* language, consists of damn, shut up, sexy, and balls. Then I was noticing that from where B was, if he heard it, so should have the whole room. B's mother took him again into the kitchen and told him to quit it, I guess, I don't know. But, needless to say, I asked John, and he said he didn't say anything like that. I believe him. I know the kind of things he does say, and they are nowhere close to being that obscene. Unfortunately, I've heard B say REALLY nasty things.....

As we are leaving.....B, very sweetly and apologetically, says to John, "John, I'm sorry I told you to shut up" which got all kinds of praise and accolades from the room. "John, aren't you gonna tell me that you are sorry you told me to shut up?" I looked at John and asked him if he said that. He said no. I said aren't you gonna tell B that you accept his apology. He looked at me, with a grump face on, and said, I didn't tell him to shut up......and we opened the door and left.....

I'm thinking this boy, just wanted to see John get in trouble, which I did not give him the satisfaction of seeing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home