Wednesday, July 18, 2001

Okay, so I woke up today with a mission. I packed all the clothes and other apparel for the kids and myself last night, so I just have toiletries to pack after our showers tomorrow morning.

After breakfast, I made two loaves of zucchini bread, since we have it coming out of our ears, and our garden is gonna be neglected for the next couple of days. Took my shower while it cooked, and made sure the kids were ready for errands. Went to the barber, who was VERY crowded, so I walked out, with the thought of coming back around 2:30. Went to ShopRite to get Dramamine, SeaBands, deodorant and baking soda for the pool. Hit the bank in store and deposited all my birthday checks. Then went to Eckerd, since ShopRite only had one package of SeaBands and no liquid Dramamine. Eckerd didn't have the Dramamine either, but did have pills that had a child dosage on it, even though it was NOT the less drowsy version. Hopefully, if they don't hear the term *sea-sick* they won't get it. Mine may just be psychological, if I get it at all. I picked up another package of SeaBands for $9.99 compared to the $7.69 at ShopRite...oh well. Left Eckerd and dropped off John's shirts at the cleaners. Convinced Johnny to go to my hairdresser for a haircut, but I needed to call her first. Stopped at a friend's house to pick up some dress pants for Tommy. Somehow, I go from 3T -> 5 for Johnny, but no 4s. Come home, call the beauty salon, we have an appointment, right now!! Everyone back into the car, get his haircut, come home and I just cooked up some hot dogs for lunch......

Now at 3pm, we go to the dance studio and look at classes for next year (in a new studio), then head to the jeweler's that John got my birthday present from and ask them to have some matching backs for the earrings. One is white gold and the other is gold, and after spending all the money that he did, I want perfection. 3:30 is Steffi's 6 year physical, no biggie. Then......head to the Home Depot and get gift cards for my brother-in-laws birthday, go to Kohl's and return an outfit my MIL got for Steffi......it is gosh darn FUGLY, LOL, head over to Coconuts and return the extra copy of the Backstreet Boys CD and get either the Aaron Carter one, or S Club 7, and then head to my sister-in-laws for a pizza dinner for my previously mentioned BIL. After that come home, go to sleep, wake up and get cruisin'.

Oh, yeah, I have to throw her in the shower soon too, before the doc appt.

Do I need guests bloggers??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home