Tuesday, July 17, 2001

I've been getting ready for our cruise for the past two days. The kids are all packed, and I should be done, except for toiletries, tonight. I am trying to keep the notion of *seasickness* out of my head, and definitely don't want to let the children know of such a thing.

I am in such a hermit funk lately. Don't call me, I'll call you, if I feel like it, type of thing, LOL. Nothing bad, just I get this way sometimes and just don't like being around people, especially people who annoy me.

My dad is back home, as of a few minutes ago, and my brother is coming in from Denver, the day after our cruise gets back. Oh yeah, while I'm away, I hope to meet up with Donna Leigh in port. I hope we get some kind of way of coordinating what time we have to be back on the boat, so I know when I should tell her to be there.

Our electric bill went up 40% from last month, and up a bit from same time, last year. I know I've been spending time on this computer, even though I try to cut back, but with the cable access, it's just soooooo fast and easy to keep it on. Oh well...

Friday, I had two parties for Steffi. From 1-3, it was her friends, and 5-10 was our families. I was beat at the end of that day. It was a little too chilly for her pool party, but we had fun nonetheless. At night, John lit the chimnea and kept our guests comfortable. This weekend, we went to see a *A* team play that is affilliated with the St. Louis Cardinals, the New Jersey Cardinals. It was a fun game and we were invited over to a friend's house for dinner. Well, after the sky opened up on us, and I was drenched, I decided to join the party in the jacuzzi. 3/4 of a bottle of wine later, I was SLOSHED!!!!! I was so messed up, but I don't *think* the kids noticed anything, as they were too busy enjoying the party as well.

Now, here it is 7:09pm and I'm still unshowered in my pajamas. I guess, perhaps, I should start my day, LOL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home