Monday, April 23, 2001

Woohoo, while I was getting the ink tag removed from my pants, I scored a $45 jean jacket for $9.99. The mall today.....1/2 of the escalators were being worked on (in the stores and in the middle of the mall), not that it mattered, cuz I had a stroller, but the elevator in the middle of the mall was also out of order, so I hiked over to Sears to use their elevator....guess what, they had no a/c working, it was stinky, hot, muggy, gross.......I refused to go back in there to use their elevator to go back up, so I walked all the way across the mall to JCP, where I needed to get to anyway, but it was way too much walking, bending over for the stroller, wearing jeans, and in my mules.

Perhaps if I shaved my legs today, I could have worn shorts and my keds, LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home