Sunday, April 22, 2001

Okay, so with the GAWGEOUS weather we had today, I've been lax in blogging.

I summerized/cleaned the sunporch and demildewed toys for the garage sale......they look so spiffy, maybe WE should keep them, LOL. The porch becomes a MESS in the winter cuz we store wood in there, and traipse the ashes from the house in and out that way, so it looks so refreshing and inviting right now. Whoa, just remembered, I put a bunch of plants out there, and if I want the greenhouse effect, I should shut the windows.....

I also rode my husband's bike around the neighborhood. I live on the top corner of the neighborhood, up on a hill, so 3/4 of the way, I coast and zoom down the hills, then at the VERY end, I get a MAJOR steep hill to bike up......so far, I feel fine. He finally is buying me a new bike, so once the baby learns to ride (he is only 3, LOL) we could go biking around as a family. I have my old ten speed in the shed, that I bought with my paper delivering money, eons ago.

I also was able to access a website tonight, that I'm not telling you about, cuz the traffic is horrendous, LOL.......no, really American Family Immigration History Center, I've gotten lost in there, when I do get a good connection, and have found some really interesting stuff. They document all trips into the country, not just the initial one, and I can tell when some of my ancestors Americanized some of our surnames.....really neat stuff, to me, anyway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home