Saturday, April 21, 2001

I still haven't told those who don't know me, who I am.....so......

I am Donna, married to John, since 10/92. I have three mostly awesome children...Johnny, 7, Stephanie 5 1/2 and Tommy 3. I've been a dancer (tap, jazz...) my whole life, even though midway through college, I became a business major from a dance major. It was at that point in my life that I met John and decided that *Broadway* was not for me. I worked for a major cookie company for a bit, and became a SAHM in the summer of '96. We bought our home in the winter of '96 and here I am.....LOL

We live in the New Jersey, in a beautiful area, surrounded by lakes, mountains, and we're not too far from NYC.....best of all worlds.

I think that's all for now.......any questions, just lemme know, LOL. I really have to finish pricing all this garbage for my garage sale.

Oh, and as you can see, I became a major follower, yet again, and got my webcam up and running. Some day I'll be the trendsetter, LMAO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home