Thursday, April 19, 2001

I'll have to introduce myself, at some point, to those who DON'T know me, but for now, I'm gonna ramble. Tonight after dinner, the children were all dancing around to some songs off our Napster collection (Weapon of Choice, Funk Soul Brother, Pop Goes the Weasle, Jam on It, You're Not the Boss of Me, It Wasn't Me) and really going nuts. They were cute, but I needed a break. I went upstairs to read the paper, from Sunday, April 1st. Gosh, I really need to go through my piles of crap more often......anyway....I put on VH1 and watched Behind the Music - Bon Jovi. There are certains things that I'm proud of in my life, and one of them is that I'm a Jersey girl.....say what you want, but Bon Jovi, The Boss, The Sopranos, the shore.........need I say more????

Recently, a coworker of John's, who is *in the biz* played down at BonJovi's house, with Springsteen.....how come he didn't invite me??? I have to settle for this coworker's New Years Eve party, where we sing Springsteen & Southside Johnny songs while he plays the piano.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home