Tuesday, February 26, 2002

Here is the post that I promised. After the last of the family left from Tommy's party. I was SO calm and non stressed Saturday. I truly felt my dad's help in that...can't explain it any more than that.

I made a simple, yet yummy menu. Chips/dip, tortillas/salsa, bread bowl with spinach dip, veggie platter/dip, 19lb turkey, gravy, (stove top)stuffing (that killed me, but hey it WAS easier), white baby corn, green beans with sauteed waterchesnuts and mushrooms, pasta salad (which I TOTALLY forgot about, LOL, so I have 98% of it leftover) (today, it's about down to 50% as that's all I've been eating for lunches), mashed potatoes, and rolls and butter, chocolate cake with chocolate frosting with sprinkles (upon request of birthday boy) and the moistest, truly tempting amaretto cake, ever, LOL.

He got an adorable cowboy outfit, a sword and shield set, some Power Ranger things, a video game for Nintendo 64, and other little things, and then yesterday, we gave him a new bat and ball, a game boy game, a huge pepsi bottle bank, a plug for the game boy, a wooden US puzzle and new sneakers...... I think he's done.

Now today, he has his physical, which I realized at 11:00 last night, so at least I woke up before the family today and got showered and dressed so that we aren't running out of here all grungy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home