Sunday, September 02, 2001



This is the newest member of our family. The Chrysler 300M. What a nice car. We traded in our 1996 Taurus and although that was MY first new car.....it had 80,000 miles and John felt like he wanted to treat himself (well, me too) for a good year. I drove it yesterday home from his parents, which, by the way Amy, I was only 8-10 minutes away from Medieval Times, LOL. He bought one off the lot, but it had a LOT of extras, that we wouldn't have chosen, if we *built* it ourselves. Plus, we did REALLY well, for what we got it for. It has a power sunroof, $600 stereo with 11 speakers and 4CD changer built in the dash.....it's the luxury package, which also adds a bunch of stuff. John says when he is 40, THEN he'll get the convertible. I guess he's planning for his mid-life crisis already, LOL

We also had lunch/dinner at Chili's and were stuffed by the time appetizers came out. Oh well, leftovers are a good thing too.

I'm not sure what are plans are for the rest of the weekend. It's only 55 degrees here right now, I'm sure the pool is FREEZING. We wanted my parents to come up, but my mom is REALLY tired from all that is going on in her life and she's just not sure what they want to do yet. Plus, their 34th anniversary is tomorrow and I'm not sure how either one of them will react. I'm sure they are both thinking that this might be the last one.......

Had my first pregnancy gone to term, I would be having a birthday party for an 8 year old on Tuesday, but then Johnny would have never been, since I got pregnant with him 6 weeks after my miscarriage at 14 weeks. Bittersweet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home