Wednesday, September 05, 2001

Okay.....remember me blogging about how Wednesdays were gonna be hell......they're worse, LOL. Hopefully because it was also the 1st day of school. Start the day off, I'm up at 6:16 to get a start on my family and POP.....out comes Steffi ready to brush her teeth and ZIP......there's John emerging from his room. They are up 1 hour and 3 minutes earlier than I planned. Okay no problem, at least we won't be rushed. I get teary when John says goodbye to them for the day, I love my family. Bus comes, they go. I'm bored, LOL. Tommy played by himself for a bit, then I played with him for a bit, but then he wanted me to stay and not clean my house, LOL. This is where I realize that my kids do an EXCELLENT job of playing with each other and keeping each other busy while I clean. I miss my kids some more.

I took Tommy to a BabyPower class. It's some new franchise in town that is similar to Gymboree. He seems to like the jumping and tumbling on mats, the stories and songs, so I think I'll sign him up for a weekly 75 minute class tomorrow.

Come home and start the noodles for dinner, because the kids are expected around 4, and Steffi's practice starts at 5. Well, of course, 1st day of school, kids don't arrive until 4:20. They LOVED their day and both are jabbering at me, full speed, no breaths, out talking each other, LOL. I tell them to hurry up and put on their soccer clothes and come throw some dinner down their throats. They manage to eat in 15 minutes and we load the car up to go. Both kids are to put on their shinguards, socks and cleats in the car while I'm driving. I almost make it out of my development when John comes around the corner. I throw the car into park, and shoo the two boys out of the car. I tell John (the husband) that dinner is in the crockpot, Johnny has practice at 6:30 and I'll meet him there to exchange kids.

Steffi's practice goes well, I go to John's field, and John takes Steffi and Tommy back home. John's practice is now over and Steffi gave herself a shower for the first time all by herself. She did a great job! Steffi and Tommy now go to bed at 8pm, John gets in the shower and goes to bed, as a big 2nd grader at 8:30 and here I sit after going through the PTA Back to School packet and filing out 9 gazillion pages, LOL.

It could have been worse, and I'd have the 3 kids from 5-8 at various practices, while trying to look through all the stuff the teacher sent home. At least I did that all in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home