Saturday, June 09, 2001

It's gonna be a BEAUTIFUL day here today. John is in A.C. until this afternoon, but I wish I was on the beach, waiting for him to get done, LOL. Steffi slept over my moms, so my sister could take her to a rollerskating party, the same time that Johnny has a game, and I've done NOTHING all morning. It's great having a 7 yr old.

We have a family graduation party this afternoon that I can be a prime bitch during. One of my FIL's siblings did a whole slew of nasty things to my FIL after their father's death, and basically, we think she fanagled the will and had him taken off. The other 9 siblings are still in the will, but she's screwed around with their things too. Anyway.....long story short.....we HATE her and dislike strongly one of the other sisters who will be there today. Me, being the only family around, who was screwed with, will be the only representative from *our side* and I get to be the cold, bitchy one........YEEHAW!!!!!!!! I'll have NO problem keeping that facade up :-)

Have an awesome day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home