Friday, June 22, 2001

The concert last night was SO rockin' UNBELIEVABLE........I can't even put it into words.

(Ewan McGregor is on the Today show and just said he was there as well and truly enjoyed it)

Bono said last night that they did a few warm up shows at the (Madison Square) Garden for us, LOL. The arena played Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band and at the point where they sing *Bil-ly Shears* U2's song Elevation started.

OMG it was SO good. I got scared though, cuz when I Will Follow started EVERYONE was bouncing up and down (jumping really) and I swear the 2nd tier was gonna collapse. I actually stopped moving for a minute just to see if I was truly bouncing, or just moving with the stadium. Odd feeling!!

Oh, it was also so cool when Bono sang a cappella In My Life, another Beatle's tune. (Ack, checking their set lists, they played Party Girl in Boston :-( )

2 encores
1st
Bullet the Blue Sky
With or Without You
The Fly


2nd
One
Walk On

The set list isn't up on U2.com yet, so let's see how I do (I'm not doing good, LOL, I'll have to post the set list later, so this is songs I remember)

Elevation
Beautiful Day
Until the End of the World
Mysterious Ways
Sweetest Thing
I Will Follow
Bad
a little bit of Get Up, Stand Up
a little bit of Sexual Healing
a little bit of 40
a little bit of Gloria
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Pride
Kite
Stuck in a Moment
New York
Where the Streets Have no Name
Desire

More later......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home