Tuesday, May 22, 2001

Do you watch The Sopranos? I do, but I am from Northern New Jersey, and I've been to/seen/driven through most of the scenes and know about all those little things they say in the dialogue, Livingston (where Carmela's new therapist is), Turtle Back Zoo, Bloomfield Ave, Montclair State (where Carmela, my husband and I went to college, LOL) etc...... They even filmed parts of the first season finale (the roundup of Corrado's guys) at my husband's uncle's house, which happens to be down the street from the *Soprano* house. John's cousin works at the club that is turned into the Bada Bing. I think that's why we truly enjoy the show here, but I am wondering if those, not from this area, enjoy it as much??

And by the way......although I've heard most of the accents/language around here, I've never heard of *whores* referred to as Hoo-ures, like Ralphie says.

Also, Carmela's nails......I can't even tell ya how many people DON'T have nails like that in Essex County, LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home