Saw this at Laura
's and want to do it real quick.....
1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks? A stream.
2. What the thing you push around the grocery store/supermarket? A shopping cart.
3. A metal container to carry a meal in? A lunch box.
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in? A pan.
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people? A couch.
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof? A gutter.
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening? A porch.
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages? A soda.
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup? Pancakes.
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself? A sub.
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach? bathing suit.
12. Shoes worn for sports? sneakers
13. Putting a room in order? straightening up.
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark? Lightning bug.
15. The little insect arthropod that curls up into a ball? never called it anything, LOL.
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down? See saw
17. How do you eat your pizza? if it's a really thick slice, with a knife and fork. Normal pizza.....pick it up, let it fold in half a little and eat with hands
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff? Garage sale.
19. What's the evening meal? dinner
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are? Basement.....although the door going outside at my paren'ts house is called the cellar door, LOL